Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ha!

I just saw the funniest commercial for French Cafe (coffee drink) featuring the lead actor from "Prison Break." You know, that silly show on FOX about a bunch of macho guys that have been wrongly imprisoned? I guess star Cutie McGee has a softer side he displays in Korean commercials. He was sitting at a baby grand piano on a patio, overlooking the city at sunset. While gently taping the keys he softly sang "Baby, I love you..." I'm not sure if he was singing to the coffee or because of the coffee. Either way, I LOL'd.

Tomorrow night is the Jason Mraz concert and I'm super-excited. We are leaving the office at 5, stopping by my hotel to drop off the laptop and then heading to dinner in Gangnam and the show in central Seoul. It's a sold out show but I think it's a smaller venue so maybe I'll get to see Jason up close. Fingers-crossed. Wheeee...it's going to be awesome!

No comments: