Sunday, April 20, 2008

Item of the Week

After NANTA and dinner, Jinju and I wandered around the streets of Gangnam where I bought this delightful product from a street vendor for 2 dollars.

The Face Roller has brought me hours of entertainment, and that's just from reading the packaging. It's a massager for your face, designed to increase circulation and what not. Let's take a closer look:

Apparently it's especially for Conglobated Face and Large Neck. Lucky for me I have both those things! Now, onto the backside:

Dooode...it's going to promote the metabolism of my fattiness and improve laxation in my face! I'm so using this before bed every night.

1 comment:

stedman said...

Walt would be proud of this co-op of his logo...

Both Whiskey and Disney offer a fun ride and you feel like shit the next day