Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sad Face, Happy Face

My lovely little camera is gone. Some scam artist took off with it and some great pictures I took Saturday. Hopefully, my American Express travelers insurance will replace the camera but there is no way they could replace the photo of the Ho Barn. Or the photos of Mere and I doing shots off a particularly interesting ice sculpture at the Icebar. Or the wicked cool pictures I took at Oi, the "Flinstones bar." Ce La Vie.

I'm bummed I won't be able to take more photos of Konglish while here, but the weekend was a lot of fun. Friday was Lotte World and Saturday was neighborhood hopping with Mere. We got our nails done in the subway, did some bar hopping in Hongik, sang our hearts out at a Norebang (Kareoke room) and had some breakfast before going to bed at 9am. I haven't been out that late since college and I remember why now. But it was a great last weekend in Seoul.

Tomorrow I'm going to see about getting some new glasses- opticians are super cheap here so I might as well stock up, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you and mere hung out more and had a great time!! i'm excited to hang out and hear your stories when you come back :)

Veroknitka said...

Bummer about the camera...but i'm glad you are having a good time. Can't wait until you get home!