Saturday, March 15, 2008

Highly Entertained

Sorry I've been quite, my coworkers flew in on Wednesday and it's been non-stop fun. They have been traveling to different factories and fabric mills for 2 weeks are a bit crispy at this point. Anyway, Wednesday was Sara's birthday and we had a girls night after dinner. We went to JJ's at the Hyatt where they have live (English) music and dancing.


This is where we met Steven, a "Korean man from London." I think the velvet smoking jacket really say it all:


Thursday night I skipped out on the festivities and caught up some sleep. I wanted to be prepared for the Friday night festivities. First we went to dinner - pretty much half the office was there and we had a lot of fun. Look at all the food and booze:



Next we headed out for drinks, where I taught everyone about "Pineapple" shots and subsequently have photos of all my coworkers with double chins. I may also have some blackmail fodder, but I'll keep those private. For now.






Today I took it easy - watched a movie, struggled with the washer/dryer, discovered my calling card is bunk and took a tour of the neighborhood. I found some interesting things and am looking forward to exploring more.

Batman, The Club - I envision goth kids:


Some light Saturday traffic and sidewalk parking:


The nearest movie theater...I'm going to have to figure this out:


Who doesn't love Young Dong?


hmmmm...

2 comments:

Grain Damaged said...

Yay pictures!

Shakes said...

The calling card took a bit of figurin'. I'll shoot you an email with how I got it to work.