Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slow Night

Exhaustion hit me like a wave this afternoon so I came home and crashed. I'm not sure if it's still jet-lag or maybe allergies but I could barely keep my eyes open. I was too tired to venture out & ordered a chicken salad from room service. I liked the spicy chili vinaigrette but I'm not a big fan of baby corn & pickles in my salad. Odd.

While dining, I watched "Alone in the Dark," one of the cheesiest movies ever. Staring Christian Slater & Tara Reid, it is based on a video game and there is probably some cult following. It was sooooooo bad. Really. Grade-A cheese. Awesome.

So, no new tales to tell. I think I'm going to have a cup of Green Tea ice cream and go back to bed. Another strange movie is coming on starring Sean Astin & Vinnie Jones. Maybe I'll get lucky and there won't be electricity-discharging alien monsters running amuck in this one. *Update* It' about a time-travelling bank robbery. Maybe not.

Also, my washing machine plays cute little music when it is done. Charming.

No comments: