Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hey Shakes? I win.

Tee shirt purchasd at Gangnam Station, for 5000W:


And the bag it came in:


Runner's Up:



I'm complete bummed that I was unable to find a single one of these in anything larger than a small/medium. I would rock the last three like no tomorrow if "The Ladies" didn't warp the text beyond legibility. So, if you are lucky enough to be one of my skinny friends you'll probably be getting one of these as a souvenir. Give a shout if you have a favorite!

4 comments:

Shakes said...

You may have won the battle, but the war rages (if I ever make it back to Asia). Well played. Can I get one of the "Don't touch head" tees in a men's large? ;)

Grain Damaged said...

Very odd indeed. I'm quite fond of the bone marrow one. =)

Unknown said...

I don't get it at all. Apparently whoever is translating this stuff is smoking CRACK.

stedman said...

love do as a favor plentifully...
wiser words i could not have spoke

i like the other place. how slutty would i look in that?