Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Saturday, In The Park...

Silver & Jenny took me to Namsan Park on Saturday to see the beee-yoo-ti-ful Cherry Blossom trees. We took a small hike up the hill to N-Tower, where we were treated to a 360 degree view of Seoul and enjoyed yogurt parfaits at the deli.



Jajang Of Old Was Eaten By The King?

To the North - this is the "downtown" area and includes Iteawon & Insadong:

To the East:

To the South - my hotel is in this one, on the other side of the river. Those are the cherry trees that line the road on the way up.
To the East:

Afterwards, we went to lunch in Gangnam and the menu items were listed in Italian with Korean descriptions. Very convenient as I speak neither language, but I managed to order pasta with Salmon. Unfortunately, it came with a giant helping of fish roe on top that kinda made me gag. Somethings just don't belong in cream sauce.

I tried to post this on Sunday but my computer spazzed out on me so I gave up and took a nap. Which is mostly what I've been doing all week - 7 days later and I'm still showing signs of this cold/flu from hell! I'm off the "guns" and starting to feel better though so I'll try to post more soon.

2 comments:

stedman said...

Saturday was beautiful here too! it was about 78 degrees! But it all faded fast and we were back to 50 degrees and raining by Monday....
I think spring was just checking to see if you were back yet!

I miss you!!!

Steddles

Unknown said...

Saturday HERE was beautiful too, about 85 degrees, Yesterday was 95 degrees. Aren't you glad you aren't in Arizona?
The cherry trees are gorgeous as are your photos.
Get better soon, that stuff is just going around like a boomerang.

MOM