Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SSDD

Today was my first full day in the office since my return, and although it was lovely to be back on certain levels (friends! english! coffee! mexican food!), I'm struggling to get back in the flow. I think I'm just over this. I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting new results. Isn't that the definition of insanity? So, I'm back on the hamster wheel but I'm making plans for a brighter future.

And I'm thinking this is going to be my last post here. I may start up a new blog, but I can't go on being "Seoul Cliched" forever. Any suggestions for a new blog title?




2 comments:

Akiotena: said...

Hiya Katie - Mom sent me the address for your blog so I came over to take a peek. I enjoyed reading your stories of Seoul. It sounds like you had a hell of a time.

I would totally read a blog of yours if you decided to continue writing. I have one on Blogspot but it's dedicated to World of Warcraft crap, so I'm sure you'd find it boring, haha.

Anyway, hope you're back in the swing of things (more or less) and hope all is well.

-Richelle

Grain Damaged said...

Where's your new bloooooggggg???