Saturday, May 3, 2008

I didn't sleep on the plane.

Cloverfield
- Gossip Girl Meets Godzilla
- The One Where You Hope They All Die
- I Think I'll Switch to VH1 Now

National Treasure II: Book of Secrets
- What Happened To Nic Cage's Face?
- It's Like a Monkey Skull Wearing a Wig
- No, Seriously, WTF Happened To His Face?

P.S. I Love You
- Does Anyone Really Like Hillary Swank?
- No, I'm Not Crying. I'm Sweating From My Eyes. I Swear.
- Fabulous Shoes & Men With Accents: A Dream Come True

So, I'm home. My house is filthy and my car battery is dead, but my skin is allready improving & I'm unpacked. So far today I've eaten Mac & Cheese for breakfast, taken Sabine to the park, watched 4 episodes of 30 Rock and taken 2 naps. X brought over my Box O' Mail and I'm going to attempt to go through that today and figure out what my financial situation is. But first, I may take nap number 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, kiddo.