Thursday, May 1, 2008

Travellin again

Jeeves was late to pick me up. Not late enough to be troublesome but late enough to really put my hackles up. I was already in a bit of a tiff because the checkout at the Dormy was a cluster, naturally. Plus, it was about 80 degrees outside and I was standing in the sun, in a black sweater, with all my luggage.

But all is well, and I made it here and through security. I'm in the Singapore Airlines lounge, enjoying small cuts of American Cheese Food on chips with salsa and Hite. Who knew Ghetto Nachos could be so satisfying?

The airport here, and in most countries I've visited, is much more efficient with the check-in and security processes than the US. Of course, the fact that I have a business class ticket really helps too. I caught my self chuckling as I flew past a bunch of people in line and then reminded myself that will be me again soon. I best take advantage of this luxury while I'm able so I'm gonna go grab some more cheese and booze. Maybe I'll try the Chilean wine this time. Or the ice cream. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: